Bath, Maine Cash Mobs Markings Gallery
About This Cash Mob:
Markings Gallery is set to get cash mobbed on Thursday, December 20, 2012. A cash mob is a grassroots, community-led movement to support local businesses. With $20 in hand, members of a community come together to shop in a locally-owned establishment to support the area economy and have great fun!! Come and participate in this very festive and fun event and meet with local friends and family, take trolley rides in the beautiful city by the river in Bath Maine!!!
The cash mob will be meeting at Corner of Center St and Front St.
What type of business is being mobbed?
Craft Gallery the Finest!
Why is this business worthy of a cash mob?
High quality Maine made art and craft product including clay, wood, glass, fiber, metal and more!
What makes this business unique?
Markings Gallery carries the finest crafts and arts all made be amazing Maine artists!
A little more about Bath, Maine:
Bath Maine recently was voted one of the BEST main streets in America!
You must enjoy!
Featured Blog Posts
- Gardiner, Maine Cash Mob Hitting Local Businesses
- Gardiner, Maine Cash Mob to Support Local Business
- Portland, Maine Cash Mobs Lalibela Farm
- Island Falls, Maine Cash Mobs Unique Boutique
- Bath, Maine Cash Mobs Markings Gallery
- South Portland, Maine Cash Mobs Vegan Business
- Island Falls, Maine Cash Mob Notice
- Farmington, Maine Set to Cash Mob Cafe and Sandwich Shop