Florida Cash Mobs
When most people think of Florida, pictures of sugar white beaches and gentle surf immediately spring to mind. Florida has faced more than its share of hardship over the past few years. In addition to the hit the state's tourism industry took due to the slumping economy, the BP oil spill effectively shut down half of the state's coast line.
Floridians are an innovative and resourceful group of people. While most of the country has seen a fall in independent business ownership, Florida has seen better than expected growth since 2008. Florida businesses have made use of innovative methods to stay ahead of the rest of the country.
Marketing strategies like cash mobs and social media have proven particularly popular in tourist centered destinations such as Orlando and the state's many beach towns. Florida has also seen an influx of jobs related to the cleanup of the BP spill, which helps to offset the loss of tourism dollars the spill caused.
Learn how innovative Florida business owners are taking creative steps to cut costs and attract new customers as the state's tourist centric economy recovers.
- Posted: April 24, 20130 comments
Date 04/27/2013 Time 08:00 AM Place TBA Share: Share on Twitter About This Cash Mob: The Polk Cash Mobs group seeks to raise awareness for out local business owners, our momRead Full Post
- Posted: March 18, 20130 comments
Date 03/21/2013 Time 04:30 PM Place Mermaid Cache Share: Share on Twitter About This Cash Mob: The Mermaid Cache is set to be Mobbed Thursday The 21st at 4:30 pm after partyRead Full Post
- Posted: February 14, 20130 comments
Date 02/17/2013 Time 4:00 PM Place Shanes Rib Shack Share: Share on Twitter About This Cash Mob: Some of the best BBQ in Lakeland can be found at Shanes Rib Shack of Lakeland.Read Full Post
- Posted: January 14, 20130 comments
Date 01/19/2013 Time 10:00 AM Place TBA Share: Share on Twitter About This Cash Mob: Welcome to the 7th CASH MOB of WEST PASCO COUNTY Saturday, January 19th at 10amRead Full Post
- Posted: January 09, 20130 comments
Date 01/24/2013 Time 4:00 PM Place Garnet and Gold Share: Share on Twitter About This Cash Mob: The last local retailer of Florida State merchandise is set to be mobbed onRead Full Post
Featured Blog Posts
- Lakeland, Florida Cash Mobs Deserving Business
- Englewood, Florida Cash Mobs Mermaid Cache
- Lakeland, Florida Cash Mobs Shanes Rib Shack
- Pasco County, Florida Cash Mobs Mom and Pop Shop
- Tallahassee, Florida Cash Mobs Garnet and Gold
- Englewood, Florida Cash Mobs Beach Cottage Gifts and Crafts
- Englewood, Florida Cash Mobs Local Restaurant
- Lauderhill, Florida Plans Two-Part Cash Mob