Massachusetts Cash Mobs
Although it is fourth in the country in economic growth and has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country, Massachusetts is still in recovery from the recent economic meltdown. Most of the gains in Massachusetts are due to technology and businesses that export goods to other countries. Meanwhile, small, local businesses are lagging behind due to the cost of complying with state regulations, making it harder for businesses to add new employees.
Although many are still struggling, recent reports indicate that some small businesses are starting to turn the corner. Revenues are starting to rise and companies are beginning to add new employees while trying to balance the need for employees with the large investment required for new hires.
Just a small increase in revenue may give local businesses the confidence to balance the need for employees with the large investment required for new hires. Cash mobs are an excellent tool to give struggling local businesses a boost that allows them to hire more people. This, in turn, leads to more money in the local economy and greater opportunities for other small businesses.
Read about Massachusetts' economic gains and the struggles that face local business in a growing economy with a tough regulatory environment.
- Posted: September 26, 20130 comments
Date 10/19/2013 Time 02:00 PM Place Tully O'Reilly's Share: Share on Twitter About This Cash Mob: A cash mob is a grassroots, community-led movement to support localRead Full Post
- Posted: August 26, 20130 comments
Date 08/30/2013 Time 11:15 AM Place Fugu Truck Share: Share on Twitter About This Cash Mob: Fugu Truck will be featured in the upcoming season of Eat St. on Food Network. WeRead Full Post
- Posted: April 17, 20130 comments
Date 05/09/2013 Time 11:30 AM Place Chasam Boutique Share: Share on Twitter About This Cash Mob: Chasam Boutique is located inside the recently renovated Coopers CommonsRead Full Post
- Posted: February 13, 20130 comments
Date 03/02/2013 Time 9:00 AM Place West Concord 5&10 Share: Share on Twitter About This Cash Mob: West Concord 5&10 is set to get cash mobbed on Saturday, March 2,Read Full Post
- Posted: November 20, 20120 comments
Date 11/24/2012 Time 11:00 AM Place Downtown Maynard Share: Share on Twitter About This Cash Mob: Downtown Maynard, Massachusetts is set to get cash mobbed on Small BusinessRead Full Post
Featured Blog Posts
- Northampton, Massachusetts Cash Mobs Tully O'Reilly's
- Boston, Massachusetts Cash Mobs Fugu Truck
- Agawam, Massachusetts Cash Mobs Chasam Boutique
- Concord, Massachusetts Cash Mobs West Concord 5&10
- Maynard, Massachusetts Cash Mobs on Small Business Saturday
- Berkley, Massachusetts Cash Mob Notice
- East Longmeadow, Massachusetts Cash Mob Notice
- Wilbraham, Massachusetts Cash Mobs Hometown Bakery